- One hidden truth about Sally Foley-Lewis (03:56)
- Embracing cultural differences (05:30)
- The importance of self-leadership for middle managers (10:57)
- Risks middle managers are facing (15:50)
- The difference between controlling and influencing (17:49)
- How delegating can help middle managers (24:05)
- Seeing the positive side of failing (28:13)
- The importance of effective communication (35:01)
- Thriving in complexity, according to Sally Foley-Lewis (41:21)
- One thing Sally wished she did differently (43:28)
- Sally’s advice to her 52-year-old self (46:23)
“If you are not a lifelong learner, as a leader, then you are leaving so much behind and so much on the table” – Sally
“By managing yourself, you’re actually influencing the type of outcome that you want to get.” -Sally
“Delegation is not just about getting more work done effectively, it’s also about finding opportunities to raise everyone up.” -Sally Foley-Lewis
WHERE TO FIND SALLY FOLEY-LEWIS
Sally Foley-Lewis inspires and skills managers to be high performing, purposeful and productive. Obsessed with leadership and professional development that ensures people reach their potential, Sally’s presentations and programs positively impact confidence, leadership and results.
- 2021 USQ Outstanding Alumnus of the Year – Business and Enterprise
- 2021 A.I. Influential Businesswoman – Winner – Most Inspirational Leadership Development Specialist (Australia)
- 2021 ROAR Success Awards – Silver Leadership Award
- 2020 Gold Stevie Award – Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Business Services
- 2020 Bronze Stevie Award – Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Consumer Services
- 2020 Breakthrough Speaker of the Year by Professional Speakers Australia
Named a LinkedIn Top Voice, she is also a global professional speaker, and has authored multiple books. The drive to support and skill managers comes from her own CEO and senior leadership experiences. Sally delivers presentations, keynote speeches, workshops and coaching – live online and face-to-face – to skill managers, boost productivity, engagement and self-leadership.
Blending 20+ years of working with a diverse range of people and industries, in Germany, the Middle East, Asia and across Australia Sally has extensive qualifications, a wicked sense of humour and an ability to inspire and energise.